A Sales Manager’s Guide to Empowering Sales Performance.
Being the best sales manager is not selling the most. It is creating a sales force that produces results. Everyday, sales managers are called to lead their teams. Their success depends on their ability to successfully get others to follow them.
Empowering Performance: A Sales Manager’s Guide to Success is a training program intended for anyone in a sales management position, whether you are new to sales management position or you are looking to fine-tune current management skills. This program teaches sales managers how to create and drive a sales force to achieve remarkable results. Through interaction and skill practice, participants will learn how to hire, retain, motivate, develop, and lead a team to achieve the results needed.
What You Will Do:
- Gain a clear understanding of the primary responsibilities to increase sales performance
- Learn how to find, recruit, and hire top sales people
- Identify the most effective ways to coach and develop a sales team
- Analyze the best ways to coach and develop a sales team
- Determine ways to motivate a sales force to produce remarkable results
- Set up systems for measuring performance, setting goals, and tracking progress
A sales manager’s success depends upon his team’s success. Becoming an effective sales manager takes determination, patience, drive, and an undying will to help others succeed. As a sales manager, you will achieve success through effective leadership.
A major goal of this program is to provide sales managers with the skills necessary to effectively lead a sales team and to identify the key characteristics that will lead to success. The program is divided into five modules, each with specific learning objectives.
1. Learning to Lead Your Sales Team
- Recognize qualities of successful sales people
- Define your role as a sales manager
- Understand the qualities of top sales managers
- Create a common vision for your sales team
- Execute your plans to accomplish goals
2. Building Your Sales Team
- Identify your hiring needs
- Assess your company’s reputation
- Discuss where to recruit sales people
- Determine how to recruit
- Develop a system to manage your leads
3. Developing Essential Sales Management Skills
- Facilitate effective sales meetings
- Understand how your employees learn best
- Define your responsibilities as a coach
- Recognize challenges coaches face
- Increase performance through individual development plans
4. Achieving Results as a Sales Manager
- Understand the three basic communication styles
- Deliver two types of feedback
- Identify guidelines for delivering effective feedback
- Recognize the importance of positive and constructive feedback
5. Leading Your Sales Team with Momentum
- Develop S.M.A.R.T. goals
- Determine what motivates your employees
- Analyze differences between logical and emotional benefits
- Discuss techniques that motivate
- Identify frustrations as a sales manager
- Accept responsibility for your development
Contact Us for more details.