Create High Performance Teams and Discover the benefits of collaboration
The performance challenges that face companies in every industry…demand the kind of responsiveness, speed, online customization, and quality that is beyond the reach of individual performance. Teams bridge the gap.We all depend on each other. Everything we accomplish within an organization is through the efforts of people working together.
– Jan Katzenbach and Douglas Smith, The Wisdom of Teams
High-performance teams are more than a group of people working together to accomplish a common task. They share a common vision and purpose that inspires their performance. They feel accountable for their work. They solve problems, make decisions and act like full partners in business. When you attend this program you will learn, from foremost experts in the field, how to create a team environment that results in outstanding performance.
Have FUN while learning to work together
The premise of this program is that organizations are healthier and more productive when their relationships are strong and people understand how to work together. In a highly interactive environment, team members have fun while learning principles, making decisions and maintaining a positive social environment.
- Gain an understanding of how teams differ from traditional work groups.
- Create a team charter that includes a clear statement of your team’s purpose, operating guidelines, performance objectives, and an ideal team vision.
- Identify your team’s customer requirements and how these guide team performance
- Analyze and streamline the core work of the team
- Clarify team member roles and responsibilities and ensure greater accountability.
- Set up systems for measuring your performance, setting goals and tracking progress
- Valuing perspectives different from their own
- Knowing how to listen and understand other point of views
- Understanding the importance of two-way communication
- Being committed to giving and receiving constructive feedback with other team members
- Handling conflicts directly and in a win-win way
- Looking below the surface to diagnose and improve how the team is really operating
- Conducting excellent discussions and making effective decisions
- Learn good meeting management skills, critique your meeting effectiveness and develop action plans to improve your meetings.
Few would argue that people are in organization’s most valuable asset. Do you want better quality, faster response time, higher productivity, greater sensitivity to customers, and improved profitability? People make these happen.
Learn more about each of our High Performance Teams materials:
Contact Us for more details.