Enhancing the Visibility of Your Resume™
One secret of success in life is for a man to be ready for his opportunity when it comes.
- Benjamin Disraeli
If you found your way to this page – Great! You have just began your journey to “Winning that Great Job“. Can a good resume get it for you, probably no. Can a bad resume prevent you from getting it, probably yes!
Someone said that a “First impression is a Lasting Impression“. Even if you don’t completely agree with this, you have to agree that once you’ve got off on the wrong footing it’s going to be an uphill task to turn things around. So in that context a good resume can either smooth things for you or a bad one can make things pretty difficult.
A hiring manager/recruiter will get tens & hundreds (if not thousands) of resumes in response to an opening—be it from job sites, recruiters or referrals. The hirer/recruiter has very little time to spend on each resume. A badly written, ill-presented resume has little chance of making the cut.
To help you overcome this hurdle & to make sure that your resume is read & a positive perception of YOU is created in the short time that the hirer will spend on your resume we offer our “Resume Improvement Services”. Each resume will be reviewed personally by the Founder & CEO (an IIM Alumni with more than 25 years of experience of which 15 years has been in executive leadership roles). During this process the following will take place-
- Your resume will go through the scrutiny & changes described in “Resume Writing Tips”. If required portions will be edited or re-written or new information added in consultation with you.
- If you have opted for the “Job Specific Resume Services” then the resume would be tailored to highlight skills, experiences & background relevant to the specific job.
- You may be asked for more information & clarifications during the above process either over email or phone or Skype.
- A draft copy will be sent to you for perusal & feedback.
- Final changes & improvement made.
- Final copy in word format will be delivered to you.
Cost of services are given below (all prices are in Indian Rupees & include Service Tax as applicable). Full payment is required once a resume is accepted for “Resume Improvement Services” by us. Payment can be made via Bank Transfer or Cheque/Demand Draft payable at New Delhi, India. All resumes must be emailed to us as a word document.
|Description of Service||Up to 5 years Experience||5 to 10 years Experience||10 to 16 years Experience||16 plus years Experience|
|Generic Resume Improvement (per resume)||2,500||3,500||4,500||6,500|
|Additional Charge for Role Specific Changes (per role)||1,000||1,500||2,000||2,500|
|*All Prices are in India Rupees Including Service Tax.|