Helping You Get Hired on Your Terms™
People may hear your words, but they feel your attitude.Congratulations! If you’re here that means you have been able to create Awareness & Interest in yourself with the hiring Company & are now looking at how to covert that Interest into a strong Desire to hire you. More importantly, to translate that Desire into Action by making you a Job offer.
– John C. Maxwell
What is a company typically looking for during the hiring process?
- Will this person be able to do the job we are hiring them for?
- Do they understand who we are & what we do?
- Do they understand the role clearly?
- Do they have the necessary “experiences” to meet the challenges of the role?
- How committed will they be to the company & the role?
- Is this person trustworthy?
- How will they fit in with our culture & existing team?
- …& many more such things
There are also questions in your mind, like
- Is this the right role for me?
- Is this the right position for me?
- What sort of questions am I likely to be asked?
- What is the culture of this company?
- Do they value teamwork more or individual contribution?
- Will I be able to work with the person I will be reporting to?
- What is the perception about this company in the market place?
- Will I be able to work & grow here?
- What sort of compensation can I expect?
- How can I negotiate the best compensation for myself?
PeopleFusion offers Job & Interview Coaching wherein the Founder & CEO (an IIM Alumni & IT industry veteran with more than 25 years of experience of which 15 years has been in executive leadership roles) will personally coach, mentor, support & critique a selected few of you through the hiring process. Ensuring that you put your best foot forward at every stage. Compensation negotiation is the make or break part of the hiring process it is here where you will find support critical.
Everything is treated with the utmost confidentiality.
Cost of services are given below (all prices are in Indian Rupees & include Service Tax). Full payment is required once a “Interview Coaching Assignment” is accepted. The coaching will either last for 6 weeks or for the duration of the hiring process for a single role & company, whichever is shorter. Payment can be made via Bank Transfer or Cheque/Demand Draft payable at New Delhi, India.
|Description of Service||Up to 5 years Experience||5 to 10 years Experience||10 to 16 years Experience||16 plus years Experience|
|Interview Coaching per Role per Company||3,500||5,000||6,500||9,000|
|*All Prices are in India Rupees and include Service Tax.|